Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bruges - Belgium - Part 2 - Market Day and Cycle Tour of City.


As promised in my last post, here is part two of the trip I made to Bruge last autumn. Today I am sharing photos from Market Day in Bruges and some from a cycle tour we did!












If you are a regular visitor to my Travel Tale Blog you will have noticed how very different this Northern European  Market is to the one I visited in Myanmar.


Cycle Tour of Bruges City 


My visit to Bruges was made by boat, which we hired for a week, as part of a longer road trip driving around France and Belgium. We had bicycles on board which were fun to use for exploring our ports of call! Here is a selection of photos from our exploration of Bruges on two wheels.









If you have already visited this lovely city maybe this post has stirred memories and if not maybe it has inspired you to visit yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.