Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Jellyfish - Tywyn - Wales




Some of the jellyfish that have been stranded on Tywyn beach recently have been enormous as you can see against my size 4/37 foot!

My regular followers will probably have noticed that I have not been blogging recently as I have been busy living my life.

As my heading says Life is an Adventure and I do not want to spend too much time in front of a computer.

However as I am still taking lots of photos, I do want to post sometimes as this is an online scrapbook of my travels, which is why I have incorporated my Photography Blog into this one.

I hope you will continue to enjoy my photographs which I will endeavour to post more often than I have been doing so recently.

With thanks for your continuing support.





5 comments:

  1. that is one big giant sized jelly fish, I would not want to tangle with it in the water..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a jelly fish that large in UK waters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge jellyfish, presumable not one that stings with your foot so close!!!
    Have a great weekend with Anne, wish I could join you. Happy August Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i would be scared a bit😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're having fun. That is a huge jelly -- at least they'd be easy to spot and thus not step on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.