Tuesday, April 11, 2017

World at Work 9 - Market Day - Nyaungshwe - Myanmar (Burma)




Continuing with my World at Work series of photos taken on my travels. Today I am sharing scenes from Market Day in Nyaungshwe, Myanmar. 




















As I have rather a large collection of photos taken on Market Day,  I have decided that I will share more in the next World at Work post.


World at Work Links to Previous Posts

World at Work 1 - Fabric Weaving - Mandalay - Myanmar

World at Work 2 - Recycling - Bansko - Bulgaria

World at Work 3 - Fishermen - Marta - Italy

World at Work 4 - Sailors - Star Ferry - Hong Kong

World at Work 5 - Dried Seafood Market - Western District - Hong Kong

World at Work 6 - Washday - Ayeyarwady River - Mingun - Myanmar

World at Work 7 - Mya Thaw Tar Lacquer-ware Workshop - Bagan - Myanmar

World at Work 8 - Street Vendors and Delivery Men - Xian - China



I am sharing this post today with Our World Tuesday





5 comments:

  1. Now that is another place I would love to see, but I suspect if we travel far it will be back to South Africa again, so many friends there and wow the wild life :-)
    Fabulous photos looking forward to the next series. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these photos make me want to go for a wonder around there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good shots here of the market place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful market place photos. Thanks so much for sharing!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these --they make me feel as if I were right there. Love the flower market stall -- would never have thought that would be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.