Sunday, December 20, 2015

Travel Tales - Blogging Break - Seasonal Greetings and Best Wishes For 2016



I am taking a break from blogging for the next few weeks, until after Twelfth Night. I will however continue to post as often as I can on my Instagram account.

I look forward to returning next year to share many more Travel Tales with you all. Thankyou so much to my followers here for your continuing support.

Wishing you all Seasonal Greetings and Very Best Wishes For 2016

Photos in this collage are all taken by me in Tywyn, Wales - Featuring The White Hall Hotel,  Wendy's News and the Tywyn Christmas Tree and Lights.


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays and wonderful 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas sweet lady. Have a wonderful week and a Happy New Year! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful holiday break. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. The holidays are over, my first Christmas and New Year in Spain and thanks to my new and very international group of friends; I’ve had a wonderful holiday season. I’ve been on a painless flight from Alicante, Spain to Brussels, Belgium, and now tapping away on my laptop on a fast-train from Brussels to Cologne. Options are available for Europe, luxury, travel tales, restaurant reviews, best food and drinks, food, cooking, recipe, travel, adventure, travel with adventure, exotic, sharing recipes, culinary travel and hedonistic adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.