Tuesday, March 17, 2015

World at Work 4 - Sailors - Star Ferry - Hong Kong








World at Work this week features some of the Sailors that work on the Star Ferry in Hong Kong. These photos were taken during a visit to see my daughter who lives in Hong Kong. You will find more posts about this fascinating city here on Travel Tales


Please note this post originally appeared on LindyLouMac's World in Photos but I am in the process of moving the themed posts to Travel Tales as I plan to change direction on the photography blog.

4 comments:

  1. the ferry is scary to me, i don't do boats and this one looks top heavy. great shots of the sailors

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! Thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings back a few good memories of our trip to Hong Kong, thanks. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.